Pacific Contours is hiring a CMM Operator/Inspector
CMM Operating experience with PC-DMIS required; programming experience a plus
Perform general CMM, Mechanical inspection and functional testing of aerospace parts, assemblies, and materials for conformance to engineering requirements and specifications, using customer blueprints, test equipment, and precision measuring instruments.
• CMM and Mechanical Inspect of assemblies, machined parts and tooling, such as frames, bulkheads, gears, jigs and fixtures, using measuring instruments and devices, such as surface plate, height gauges, calipers, and micrometers.
• Inspect products for defects, poor workmanship and/or document discrepancies.
• Review production documentation, vendor certifications and test reports for product compliance with quality standards or customer requirements.
• Inspect surfaces of metal parts and assemblies subsequent to or following chemical milling, heat treating, and micro-particle cleaning for defects or surface contaminants, using visual or inspection devices.
• Approve or reject parts, assemblies, and materials, and prepares inspection reports.
• Must have FAI experience with the AS9102 format
Must have working knowledge of the AS/ISO requirements.
Must be willing to work overtime as needed to support the business plan.
Experience Required: 3 to 5 years
To apply submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pacific Contours is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Pacific Contours is committed to engaging in affirmative action to increase employment opportunities for females, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.